To assist, support, undertake and supplement activities relating to law and order, peace, safety and security in the traffic, home security, disputes vacant house information / issues, dowry, women safety, elderly people’s security, burglary, forgery, coercion, pressure-tactic, domestic violence, theft, hawker problem, vendors problem, noise pollution, cattle grazing, caste issue, terrorism, eve-teasing, ragging, police family problem etc.
- Bridging the gap between public and police and creating a feeling of mutual trust between the two
- Encouraging public to approach police for their problem without any fear and changing police’s mindset and instilling a culture in the department to help citizens proactively
- Creating alert citizens and secure neighborhoods
- Preventing crime and immoral activities thus making Gujarat the safest place to live in, in the entire world.
- Providing equal opportunities to every citizen irrespective of their caste, religion & gender to prosper and live peacefully in Gujarat.
- Achieving the goal of world brotherhood by creating proactive and responsible societies.
- Uniting the power of “Raksha Shakti(Police)” & “Jan Shakti(Public)”
- Augmenting the public image of Police
- Providing single window system for police services through Surksha Setu Kendras.